Outline Of Technical Service
T&T Hotel Consulting’s Technical Service consist of making available to Owner, and to its architects, contractors, engineers, interior designers and other consultants, with the exception of the civil and structural consultants, T&T’s expertise and experience in design and planning of hotels and resorts as set forth below.
T&T shall make available at appropriate times and for appropriate periods the services of appropriate technical personnel to ensure the prompt commencement and execution of the Technical Services. T&T shall designate an appropriate person to be its project representative, who will co-ordinate the provision of the Technical Services and liaise with Owner concerning the technical aspects of the design, planning and construction of the resort, and may designate an alternative to its project representative in the event that the representative is unavailable at any time o from time to time.
T&T shall provide technical and operational advice to Owner in the development of the criteria for the hotel and participate with Owner in the preparation and approval of the design schedule.
T&T shall provide timely responses to questions raised by Owner during the course of development of the design schedule, and shall provide Owner with operating requirements for all aspects of the design and construction of the resort, including but not limited to spa, interior design, food and beverage equipment, laundry and housekeeping equipment, communications ( incl. telecommunication and security systems ), audio/video systems, mechanical and electrical systems and components and safety systems.
T&T shall provide written operating criteria as required for all systems, equipment and other similar elements and components.
Kitchen and Laundry Design and Criteria
• Advise to Owner’s consultants in preparation of conceptual layouts and necessary equipment.
• Prepare of initial design statements, area program, and adjacency diagram for the Hotel, if requested by the Owner.
• Review and comment conceptual drawings and equipment schedule including load schedule by Owner’s consultant.
• Review and comment engineering drawings showing locations and sizes of necessary mechanical, electrical and plumbing connections by Owner’s consultant.
• Prepare initial guidelines for F&B, laundry and housekeeping equipment identifying all required functions for use as a basis of preliminary and final designs.
• On-site inspections and site coordination meetings as required during construction and at the completion of the Hotel, especially during the installation and testing and commissioning of the systems and equipment.
FF & E and OS & E
T&T shall provide consulting services with Owner in connection with the construction and equipping of the Hotel ensuring the Hotel is designed in accordance with the overall concept and its standards.
T&T will review standards and criteria for all aspects of FF&E and OS&E as set out below as a guideline for the Hotel’s requirements, in coordination with Owner’s Purchasing Agent/Manager and Design Consultant’s submission of standards and criteria.
At the request of the Owner, T&T shall review and recommend the purchase in the selection of:
• Furniture and Furnishings
- Public Areas
- Art Program
• Major Equipment
- Kitchen and Bars
- Laundry and Valet
• Operating Equipment
- Silverware & Chinaware
- Rooms and Guest Service
- Outlet Equipment
• Special Hotel Equipment
- Hotel Management System
- Spa Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Shelving and Lockers
- Recreation Equipment
- Miscellaneous Accessories
• Ancillary Hotel Equipment
- Kitchen Utensils
- Dining Room Accessories
- Engineering Tools and Equipment
- Housekeeping Utensils